- Don’t sit by the fireplace. We have all read that tobacco smoke is not good for asthma, but “Smoke is smoke” says Todd Rambasek, MD, of ENT & Allergy Health Services in Cleveland “and smoke can irritate your lungs.”
- Replace filters. As the winter season starts rolling in, make sure to change those filters from the heating system before turning it on! Avoid all those pesky particles that like to build up in the filters and make it hard to breath.
- Exercise indoors. As the temperatures drop, try to avoid exercising outside, with the low temperatures and brisk winds, it’s best to work out in the gym/ indoors during the winter.
- Warm up before working out. ALWAYS do a dynamic warm up before beginning to work out. This will decrease your recovery time after your workout while avoiding any sports induced asthma attacks!
- Set up a chiropractic visit at HealthSource Chiropractic of Hugo. Adjustments with Dr. Carlson diminishes the alignment problems through the rib cage and spine. What results does this bring?? The chest cavity is free to expand as it should and take in air the body requires.
HealthSource Chiropractic of Hugo
14643 Mercantile Dr. N #110
Hugo, MN 55038
All Materials Copyright © 2014 HealthSource® Chiropractic. All Rights Reserved.
This offer does not apply to federal insurance beneficiaries, ACN or ChiroCare Participants. All patient testimonials and references, all patients took great care in strictly following the treatment program prescribed.