21 Benefits you might not have known:
1. Improves joint mobility, function and health.
2. Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
3. Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
4. Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
5. Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
6. Speeds up the recovery process.
7. Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
8. Strengthens the immune system.
9. Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
10. Improves a person’s disposition (they’re more FUN to be around).
11. Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
12. Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
13. Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
14. Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
15. Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
16. Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
17. Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values
18. Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
19. Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
20. Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
21. Oh…and it DECREASES PAIN!
For more information on the benefits of chiropractic and how they can help you, call (651)-528-8254.